Monday, April 27, 2009

ROGER GUGGENHEIMER RECENTLY SENT ME THIS E-MAIL. HE GAVE PERMISSION TO POST IT. APPARENTLY, BECOMING BIONIC IS PART OF OUR NEAR FUTURE.

Hi Jim, I wrote you an rsvp during last summer that due to an extended knee surgery recovery, I would not be able to make the reunion. I enjoyed the many pictures that I saw online that were provided by the reunion photographer. Since discovering your website, I visit it often for new news. Anyway, after months of slow recovery, I am pleased to be able to share these two pics that were taken of me last week, Thursday April 16th, closing week at Sierra Ski Ranch, Lake Tahoe. I had gone over to snowboard with my son, who lives there. After getting a new knee, I have finally been able to resume my formerly active life. Sure does make one appreciate what you've got.


Best wishes,
Roger Guggenheimer




No comments: